- High value for money
- Increased level of security and level of sound insulation
- Maximum functionality and modern design
- Ease of use and high functionality
- High quality with certified performance
- Increased endurance and functionality in case of severe weather conditions
- High-quality aluminium frame with certified performance
- Large dimensions and wide spans
- Aesthetic options with straight and round design
- High performance in terms of wind resistance, air permeability and water tightness
- Optimized for maximum structural stability while using minimum aluminium
What are awning windows used for?
Awning windows are hinged on the top and open outward from the bottom, allowing for ventilation and protection from the rain. Often placed higher on walls for privacy or in combination with large stationary windows for a better view.
Are awning windows safe?
As typically smaller windows, awnings can be installed higher up on the wall than many types of windows. Without compromising your privacy or safety, they still provide natural light and ventilation. They are great in bathrooms and bedrooms—their ease of use makes them perfect to add over a counter or sink
How wide do awning windows open?
Awning windows are hinged at the top and open outward, allowing for ample ventilation. Awning windows are often used with other window styles and are easy to open and close. They can be opened even during a light rain and are considered weatherproof. A standard size awning window could have a width from 2″ to 3'10”.
What is the difference between awning and casement windows?
Casement windows are hinged at the side and open outward, to the left or to the right. ... Awning windows are made for openings in which the width is greater than the height. Since awning and casement windows open outward fully, they provide maximum ventilation and natural light.