- High value for money
- Increased level of security and level of sound insulation
- Maximum functionality and modern design
- Ease of use and high functionality
- High quality with certified performance
- Increased endurance and functionality in case of severe weather conditions
- High-quality aluminium frame with certified performance
- Large dimensions and wide spans
- Aesthetic options with straight and round design
- High performance in terms of wind resistance, air permeability and water tightness
- Optimized for maximum structural stability while using minimum aluminium
Why Tilt And Turn Windows?
Tilt and turn windows are unique in that they function in two ways. The tilt function opens the top of the sash, allowing fresh air to ventilate the room. The turning function allows for them to be opened inwardly, hinging from the side.
Can tilt and turn windows open out?
Whilst most standard windows open outwards, tilt and turn windows open inwards for increased safety, ventilation and easier upkeep. The tilting vent position is also considered by many to be a very attractive option.
Are tilt and turn windows secure?
For a Tilt turn window to function it requires more robust internal hardware with multiple locking points. Additionally, the in-swing hinges further secure the window from being forced/pulled open from the exterior. The tilt position also aids in security while still enabling ventilation.